wearban MOTOR permanent sliding coating
The advanced derivative of SX6000 – updated for new motor types and optimized for older models
Permanent sliding coating for all motor types. Long life to your vehicle!
The benefits of wearban MOTOR
- less friction = less consuption -> up to 15 % less fuel consumption* -> decreases carbon dioxide emission -> reduces oil consumption
- less wear -> less corrosion -> less service neccessary -> longer motor life -> higher trade-in value
- Up to 3 % better motor performance*
- lowers oil temperature
- makes starting more effortless
- stays in the motor permanently and does NOT have to be renewed with every oil change.
* depending on type of motor, driving habits, treatment, age and condition of the vehicle
wearban MOTOR: the advanced derivative of SX6000
wearban MOTOR permanent sliding coating replaces the legendary coating SX6000 which is no longer available.
This makes the wearban coating so special:
wearban MOTOR lines the friction surfaces with PTFE, the lowest-friction of all substances on the Earth. The surfaces glide against each other “like wet ice on wet ice” (Guinness Book of Records)More details about the priciple of operation:
Added during the oil change, wearban MOTOR circulates with the oil. Firstly, the special formulation achieves the cleaning of the friction surfaces: The metal pores are exposed. Secondly, the PTFE particles are attracted to and implanted in the pores because of the electrostatic charge.
Heat and pressure make sure the particles settle inside the pores permanently. The PTFE/metal compound is permanent and chemically neutral. Only very hard particles and dirt can lead to an erosion of the protective layer. wearban MOTOR remains in the motor permanently and does NOT have to be renewed with every oil change.
wearban MOTOR matches with any oil on the market (except from plant oils that aren’t immiscible with other oils.)
Suitable protection for your engine and your gear type:
wearban MOTOR is suitable for engines of all kinds, where the lubricant is transported by a circulation pump: Four-stroke gasoline engines, diesel an gas engines. Also in Wankel engines (where the seal between the piston and the cylinder profits a great deal.) In our shop you will find the ideal type for every vehicle:
• for engines with up to 2.5 l of motor oil • for engines with up to 3.75 l of motor oil • for engines with up to 5 l of motor oil
If your motor requires more than 5.0 l, please contact us for an individual fill.
1. Change oil and filter in advance.
2. Mix content by kneading the bag for a little bit.
3. Add the content of the bag to your cold motor (below 25°C): Either mix with motor oil in advance or fill wearban MOTOR into the filler of your motor first and then fill up the motor oil.
4. Start the engine and leave it running for at least 15 minuteslaufen or drive in low speed. Further oil changes according to manufacturer information. We recommend the wearban MOTOR treatment with every second oil change or after 60.000 km. ATTENTION: During the treatment with wearban MOTOR avoid motor oils containing graphite and MoS2. After the treatment with wearban MOTOR that kind of additives are no longer neccessary.
Caution / Safety note
Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection Danger. Causes serious eye damage. In case of contact with eyes, rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue to rinse. Immediately call a Poison Center or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid release into the environment. Dispose of the content/container by reason of local/national provision UFI: